Contact usBookmark this pagePrint pageResize downResize up

Other forms of Surveyor Certification

Hydrographic Surveyors and Engineering Surveyors can go through a certification process with the Australasian Hydrographic Surveyors Certification Panel (AHSCP) and/or the Surveying and Spatial Sciences Institute (SSSI).The following information and links are provided for the convenience of users.

These disciplines of surveying are not regulated by BOSSI and BOSSI does not have jurisdiction over these professionals. All enquiries should be directed to SSSI. Please refer to the following page for an explanation of what certification means for SSSI and their members -


back to top