Contact usBookmark this pagePrint pageResize downResize up

What qualifications are required for registration as a land surveyor?

A person wishing to be registered, will need to have gained a four year degree in Surveying or equivalent and a Certificate of Competency. For NSW degrees they will need to be from either the University of New South Wales or the University of Newcastle. A person who has gained a qualification outside of New South Wales will need to be assessed as an equivalent to a four year degree. Further information on qualifications gained outside of NSW can be found in overseas assessment and /or interstate accreditation information.

back to top