The processes for Registration through a Letter of Accreditation is outlined below to assist prospective applicants wishing to practice surveying in New South Wales.
Registration through a Letter of Accreditation
- A registered surveyor wishing to practice in NSW will need to apply for a Letter of Accreditation from their current surveying Board or equivalent surveying body.
- The applicant will be required to obtain an Application for Registration via Letter of Accreditation form (PDF 69.7 KB) and BOSSI Mutual Recognition form (PDF 282 KB) from the NSW Board.
- These forms need to be completed and forwarded to the Board of Surveying and Spatial Information NSW accompanied by the Letter of Accreditation, a statutory declaration and the prescribed fees.
- The application will be included in the agenda for the next Board meeting for approval and notification of receipt and date of Board meeting will be advised to the applicant.
- Following the Board meeting, the applicant will be informed of the Boards decision.